The most precise technology of the highest quality imaging. Applicable to medium and high volumes and formats.
We are able to apply a wide range of processing (UV varnish shine or matt, effective, 3d convex, pearl/ dispersive varnish matt, shine, soft touch effect, fragrance, pearl and blister/ foil matt, gloss, soft touch, metallic, diffractive holographic, gold or silver/ hot stamping (thermo printing) gold, silver, pigment, diffractive (holographic)/ convex and concave stamping/ laminating, is ideal for the production of exclusive business cards, catalogues, business briefcases or boxes.
Advantages of offset printing:
– High-quality printing
– Low unit costs for medium and high volumes
– Wide range of types and weights of papers for printing/offset uncoated/chalk coated matt, shine, satin/ pearl decorative, metallic, dyed in mass/ volume with higher level of bulkiness
CMYK or Pantone colours, metallic, fluorescent, pastel. If you would like to learn more about the possibilities in the technology of offset printing, please contact a production manager.
Additional Pantone colours are most frequently used if it is not possible to obtain a suitable colour with processing colours.
We differentiate primary colours Guide Solid, metal Metallics, fluorescent and pastel Neons & Pastels.
If you order the printing of flyers, brochures, business cards, folders, and even briefcases, you can receive them on the same day.
The most recommended at low volumes.
Possible printing format is max 320 x 900 mm.
Advantages of digital printing:
Very fast execution of orders
Economical at low volumes
Possibility of numbering, personalization
Printing starting from 1pc
Possibility of obtaining the expected printing quality without having to print dozens of samples.
Processing increases the visual effects of printing, and affects the durability of a product. Our products become unique, elegant, pleasing to touch, and our company is considered the same, which ranks your products or services in the premium category. BEST PRINT offer includes varnishing of small, medium and large volumes, comprehensive and selective, foiling, stamping and more. The held machine park allows to connect several methods of processing and fast and precise carrying out of orders.
It provides additional protection as well as emphasises “colour depth” (colour becomes more visible). Shine foils are resistant to dust, moisture and chemicals.
In addition to protection against destruction, it provides the surface with an elegant look. Its application provides covers of catalogues, brochures, magazines, books, as well as file folders, binders and other products with silky smooth surfaces. The combination of matt foil UV selective varnish is perfect (UV selective varnish heavily contrasts with its shine on matt surface of foil or hot-stamping.
Soft-touch foil (rubberized surface, deep matt)
It is often called velvet foil, and is characterized with deep matt effect. It is more scratch-resistant than other foils. Materials covered with velvet foil look very exclusively. Sophisticated visual effect is provided by a combination of soft touch foil with shine UV varnish and hot stamping, of course, it is possible to combine several different methods of processing on one product in order to make it even more luxurious.
Satin foil with improved resistance to scratching. Sophisticated visual effect is provided with a combination of shine UV varnish and hot stamping, of course, it is possible to combine several different methods of processing on one product in order to make it even more luxurious.
SILVER/SILVER MATT/SOFT TOUCH METALLIZED/METALLIZED BLUE AND RED FOIL
Metallic foils suitable for a unique effect of a mirror and metallic satin. It looks beautiful in a combination of UV varnish and hot stamping.
Varnish is applied as dots or aplas. Such varnishing is also called selective varnishing.
Matt, shine, pearl, scratch card, swelling 3D UV varnishes are persisted with UV rays, are characterized with higher resistance and surface effect than dispersive varnishes. UV varnish can be applied to a whole or partial surface of a printed substrate. This allows to emphasise colours and a perspective effect. The visual effects are most evident when the material, on which you want to apply UV varnish selectively, is covered with foil or varnish on a matt surface. UV varnishes can be: matt, 3D convex, pearl, brocade and effect.
Dispersive varnishes (mat, shine, pearl, velvet soft touch, fragrances)
Dispersive varnishes dry by evaporation, but primarily by penetration. Dispersive varnishes can be applied on a whole or partial surface of a printed substrate; it is a cheaper alternative to providing a similar effect UV varnish. There are several types of varnishes: shine, matt, pearl IRIODIN, soft touch effect, fragrance and blister. Dispersive varnish and oil varnish inline effect DRIP OFF.
The application of two types of varnishes selectively, we can get a matt shine surfaces and in addition the effect of “orange peel”.
It is also called thermal printing, hot-print is a printing technique with hot-stamping foil and convex dies made of thermally conductive material.
Types of foils for hot-stamping:
– metallic silver, gold and colour
– diffractive holographic often used to protect prints
– pigment white, black and colour
– pigment white, black and colour
Convex or concave stamping of any place on a product or pre-printed design (inscription, logo, decorative element). This type of processing is often combined with the process of “hot-stamping” in order to obtain the best visual effect. The most frequently used dies (mainly due to lower cost of preparation) are photopolymer dies allowing to stamp only one height, to obtain a clearer effect, engraved dies can be applied to allow working on many levels.
Selected products in our offer:
Multi-coloured albums/ albums in paperback and hardback
Cardboard boxes made of multi-coloured offset or digital technique, decorative packaging, collective packaging, individual packaging
Offer files, advertising folders, closing with eraser, closing with magnet
Printed envelopes, decorative envelopes printed on both sides
Notebooks/ document cases
Catalogues/ brochures/ booklets
Advertising calendars/ three-sectional calendars/ one-sectional calendars/ desktop calendars/ wall poster calendars and multi-charts calendars/ book calendars
Multi-coloured packaging/ Premium packaging
Instructions/ guarantee cards
Best Print Bindery carries out a wide range of finishing. We have an extensive and modern machinery part, due to which our services are carried out quickly with the utmost precision. We have a fully equipped bindery, in which we can carry out:
- Stitching binding (sewn binding) – a type of a soft binding, wherein a cover sheet is connected to sheets inside with common sewing (wire staples through a ridge, stitching binding is the only binding, wherein the ridge is in a form of a foldable edge).
- Glued binding – cards inside are connected to each other by gluing (which automatically forms a flat ridge), loose cards and legs impositions can be glued.
- Spiral binding – a type of binding, in which sheets of a block and a cover are loose with holes cut in a ridge margin, through which a spiral wire passes.
- Cutting (punching) – a binding activity involving punching of a sheet of paper, cardboard, paperboard or other similar surface to a desired shape with complex shapes that cannot be accessed using ordinary cutting guillotine, it is also one of the methods of forming. Cutting is carried out with a die, a working part of which is a knife with an appropriate blade shape, which is pressed with great force perpendicularly through a substrate. Cutting can be accompanied, within the same steps and with the same cutting, creasing, i.e. embossing of line of a planned shape in a substrate. With cutting, one can both provide products with suitable external shapes and make holes. Cutting is a method of carrying out such products as: cardboard boxes, Christmas cards of irregular shapes, multi-page calendars with shapes of cards adjusted to individual time intervals, telephone notebooks with registers revealing individual letters, etc.
- Stamping (dry stamp) – a type of printing processing. This is a process of extrusion in a material, usually paper, of 3D design by squeezing with a die, usually in order to emphasize pre-printed design (inscription, logo, graphic element). Stamping is carried out at ambient temperature or a die is heated to a temperature of several tens of C, so that a stamped material, after leaving a dies, retains greater deformation. Even higher temperatures are sometimes applied, so that a stamped material is additionally discoloured.
- Folding – folding one or multiple parallel or perpendicular folding of paper, pure or printed, in half or in any other ratio, with various methods to achieve a target size and number of pages.
- Laminating – paper product processing through wrapping with paper of unprinted or printed much thicker paper, bookbinding cardboard, corrugated cardboard, etc. for decorative or technological purposes. A typical example of lamination for decorative purposes is wrapping with thin, decoratively printed paper of a corrugated cardboard surface destined for packaging products, which cannot be directly printed on a printing press because of its thickness and internal structure. Another example of lamination involves cardboard books for young children and covers. For technological purposes, lamination is applied to increase resistance of a product to external factors or to change a surface structure.
- Packaging – wrapping of products, making sets of several products, packaging, etc. we insert inserts for folders, magazines, etc., we foil and stick labels to shipments, pack collectively, deliver with own transport or with an external shipping company.
OS cussons set
- Preparation of products
- Preparation of packaging
- Inserting of products in packaging
- Protecting with a seal
- Sticking information about products
- Packing in collective boxes
- Setting on a pallet
- Protecting for transport
GRAPHIC DESIGN STUDIO
We cooperate with top three design offices.